What Problems Poicoin is Solving in Africa?
Africa is rich in natural resources ranging from arable land, water, oil, natural gas, minerals, forests and wildlife. The continent contains a large proportion of the world’s natural resources, both renewable and non-renewable.
Despite having so much resources, the continent is not really developed till now as expected. There are various problems African people and countries are facing at the present time, some of them are COVID-19 Recovery, corruption, lack of Project Finance, adverse impact of climate change, increasing water scarcity, biodiversity and ecosystem loss, desertification, low resilience to natural disasters, energy crisis, food crisis, limited benefits from globalization, health security, the global financial crisis, trafficking and piracy, etc.
There are many organizations that are trying to help, and one area that has really gotten better over the years is the financial sector. No, the government or financial institutions did nothing, be it digital or cryptocurrency but the private sectors that have really shown interest and came up with something that not only helped people but also gave hope that the future would be better.
One such product is Poicoin. Poicoin prides itself as Africa’s first coin, backed by a team of experts and uniquely built technology to directly incorporate solutions related to the many challenges faced in African countries.
According to PoiCoin’s niche, the project is trying to solve as many problems as possible. Our Project Poicoin is targeted to some specific problems and you get more details about them below.
Major problems PoiCoin is trying to solve
Major problems Poicoin is trying to solve are listed below:
- Unavailability of everyday products and services on blockchain platforms to attract and drive better Blockchain adoption.
- No access to business start-up funds
- Inability to do business globally using the preferred mode of payment.
- Complex and slow platform which makes it difficult for people to use the platform efficiently without rigorous training.
- The middleman between producers/e-commerce and consumers/users makes payment processing more difficult and very costly.
- Non-availability of a secure payment system that allows merchants to accept digital currencies.
- The inability to safely and easily convert digital currencies such as bitcoin and ether into local currencies.
- Higher tax rate on fund transfer and transaction in the traditional banking system.
- Financial institutions and banks take more than required time to process fund transfer requests.
- Fiat currencies have lower global value.
Solutions by Poicoin
Poicoin is solving all the above listed problems by:
- Creating an ecommerce/marketplace where producers and consumers can spend digital currencies efficiently.
- Seamlessly connecting producers/traders to consumers/users and eliminating the middleman syndrome.
- Accepting and sending payments globally and seamlessly.
- Making digital currency adoption easier by creating simple, understandable and fast DApps that helps anyone engage with cryptocurrencies.
- Creating DApps to enable every user to transact seamlessly with their mobile devices.
- Bridging the gap in the e-commerce industry by using digital currencies.
- Creating a better payment system to enable merchants to accept digital currency.
- Creating a platform that securely allows anyone to convert bitcoin and ether into their local currencies at a very affordable cost.
- Staking and rewards platform for members.
- Providing an ecosystem where users can avail bonus, discounts, better offers, better products, and where all the above solutions can be incorporated without much effort.
Additionally, Poicoin is the first coin powered by empowerment as many entrepreneurs will be trained and leveraged by grants/interest-free loans to maximize profits and our vast community to use blockchain technology efficiently in their businesses or industries.This will bring great value to both merchants and consumers alike within the POI community.
Poicoin is Africa’s First Coin in Value exchange and empowerment, and it is trying to solve some of the major problems faced by Africans
If the idea, aim and business plan impressed you, then there is one more thing that will amaze you. You can buy Poicoin at just $0.15 for a limited time. The ICO pre-sale will start on July 05, 2021. By investing in Poicoin, you take part in this massive move and development.